Plasma Transformation: The intuitively designed Plasma Digitizer fits over the 65'' Panasonic Plasma Display and transforms it into an interactive multi-touch screen with complete mouse functionality. With your fingers, stylus, or electronic pen, you can control computer applications, navigate Web sites, and write notes on the display.
Function Button: The 16 function buttons make it easier for you to present intuitively. You can create a new page, mark up web sites and documents/files with digital inks to illustrate your point, activate the pen tool, and other StarBoard Software shortcuts with 14 customizable function buttons.
Infrared Technology: The Hitachi PXDUO-65P uses infrared technology that allows two users to interact simultaneously with the board. The infrared technology facilitates instant and accurate touch response.
Electronic Pen: The ergonomically electronic pen is easy to handle and suggests swift and accurate interaction with the touch-enabled board. The pen can be used to annotate, inscribe notes, or edit images with three interactive, customizable buttons.
Incorporated Starboard Software Suite: Hitachi PXDUO-50P enables rich user experience with complete Starboard Software Suite. It brings following features:
- User Friendly Toolbar to arrange and save tools to fit your specific needs according to students, specific subjects, or other criterion.
- Import Microsoft Office files (PowerPoint, Word, or Excel), PDF, JPEG, and other formats directly into StarBoard and bring them to life with digital inks, spotlight tools, and other interactive features.
- Increase comprehension of your lessons and illustrate content with a vibrant palette of digital inks, from translucent highlighter to colorful 3D. Mark-up and annotate documents, applications, images, and videos.
- Engage students in cooperative learning, allow two students to write and interact on a lesson/presentation at the same.
- Snap handwritten notes into neat text and search what you wrote in Google™ to pull and present images, articles, and relevant content to further exemplify key spots.
- StarBoard resources include over 5,000 curriculum relevant images and background templates, an online resource center, community forum, and many more. Visit Educator Portal.
- Get high quality educational resources of Cambridge University Press with Hitachi technology to take your courses, presentations, and lectures to a new level.